- We believe in creating a learning environment where each child is respected and nurtured.
- We believe an education is most fruitful when it is grounded in the principles of Christianity.
- We believe in creating an environment that fosters racial reconciliation. We believe this to be the will of God.
- We believe in educating every child; those who can and cannot afford private education.
- We believe that Christ centered schools should be a place where children are loved.
- We believe that God’s grace and love should characterize the culture of our school.
- We believe that education should impact the heart as well as the mind.
- We believe that discipleship is the true essence of teaching and education. Therefore, our teachers must be born-again Christians, they must live a life that reflects their professed faith.